Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

is it okay to...?

is it okay to...?

Old Jan 26th 2016, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

CorinnaCrackles is an unknown quantity at this point
Default is it okay to...?

post a gofundme page. I'm currently trying to fund my cats move from the UK to the US.

or would this be against the rules of the forum?

Didn't want to break any rules/p**s anyone off

Thanks
-C
Old Jan 26th 2016, 9:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: is it okay to...?

You want us to pay to move your cats ?
Old Jan 26th 2016, 9:30 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
You want us to pay to move your cats ?
You catch on quick!
Old Jan 26th 2016, 9:32 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CorinnaCrackles
post a gofundme page. I'm currently trying to fund my cats move from the UK to the US.

Thanks
-C
No advertising allowed on the main forums, there is a classified section for that, so no it would be against rules, and, I'm sorry to say I would most certainly NOT contribute, you want to move to the US, you pay for the move, all of it. If you can't afford to take the cats, then, I'm sorry to say your only choice is either not to go, or find them a new home.
Old Jan 26th 2016, 9:56 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CorinnaCrackles

Thanks
-C
I've brought the thread to the attention of Admin - I'm sure they will be in touch soon.
Old Jan 26th 2016, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

CorinnaCrackles is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay. Thanks for your help. There's no worries. I wouldn't expect anyone to anyway...you just never know when an eccentric millionaire is around! I know I would help someone if I had the means to! I'm relying greatly on friends to help me. Thanks for the replies
Old Jan 26th 2016, 10:44 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hi there.

No. I'm sorry. This is not something for the open forums of BE but thank you for at least asking first.

If you wish you may link to your page in your BE profile signature. If you are not sure how to do that, contact me.

Thread closed.