Reload this Page >

nvq's and beauty certificates in france

nvq's and beauty certificates in france

Old Apr 19th 2011, 9:34 pm
Just Joined

lesleyj67 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default nvq's and beauty certificates in france

Hi all,
I am currently the owner?manager of a hair and beauty salon in the UK but am looking to relocate to Frnace - the further south the better! I am trying to establish whether my qualifications would be recognised in france. I am city and guilds qualified in hairdressing and barbering and accredited in massage, waxing, etc, any advice you can give me would be great. Thanks in advance,
Lez
Old Apr 19th 2011, 9:38 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: nvq's and beauty certificates in france

Originally Posted by lesleyj67
Hi all,
I am currently the owner?manager of a hair and beauty salon in the UK but am looking to relocate to Frnace - the further south the better! I am trying to establish whether my qualifications would be recognised in france. I am city and guilds qualified in hairdressing and barbering and accredited in massage, waxing, etc, any advice you can give me would be great. Thanks in advance,
Lez

Hello Lez...welcome to BE.

I'm sorry that I can't help you as I live in the US. I recommend you repost your questions in the France Forum...that way you will get answers from members who are already living in France.

If you have any problems finding your way around the rest of the site Ka Ora is the concierge for the France forums...he will act as your tour guide and help you find your way around BE's many forums.

Any problems or complaints should be addressed to a moderator. Mitzyboy is the moderator for the France forums but if he's not around any mod or admin will be pleased to help you.

I hope your enjoy your time with us.
Old Apr 20th 2011, 12:30 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lesley

Welcome to BE.
You definitely need to drop into the France forum using the link from Jerseygirl above. I have no doubt one of the good folks there will be able to answer your question, they are a good bunch who post there.

And good luck with your planned move. You will sure get the nicer weather in the South of France, and it is a lovely part of the country too.

Dread -x
Old Apr 20th 2011, 7:35 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lesleyj67
Hi all,
Lez
Hi and welcome to the forum!
Post again on the France forum and some one may be able to help. I've no idea about recognized qualifications, but I can google for you. How is your French? If you intend to open a salon, it would have to be adequate to cope with all the red-tape involved....
Be aware that French hairdressers are finding it difficult at the moment due to the economic situation. Hairdressing and beauty sessions are among the first luxuries that people give up when money's short....

P.S. http://www.ciep.fr/enic-naricfr/exercer.php
seems to be a good place to start for checking "équivalences". There are different criteria for different professions....

Last edited by dmu; Apr 20th 2011 at 7:45 am.