Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

nurse moving to perth with family!

nurse moving to perth with family!

Old Apr 26th 2010, 7:54 pm
Just Joined

fancy is just really nicefancy is just really nicefancy is just really nicefancy is just really nicefancy is just really nicefancy is just really nicefancy is just really nicefancy is just really nice
Default nurse moving to perth with family!

Hi everyone, hubby, myself and baby girl hoping to head to Perth for good!!! Getting things underway to apply for GSM visa 175. I'm a nurse so hope to get work. I have so many Qs to ask!!! Delighted to have found a good forum!
Old Apr 26th 2010, 7:59 pm
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: nurse moving to perth with family!

Originally Posted by fancy
Hi everyone, hubby, myself and baby girl hoping to head to Perth for good!!! Getting things underway to apply for GSM visa 175. I'm a nurse so hope to get work. I have so many Qs to ask!!! Delighted to have found a good forum!
Hi and welcome,
I am sure you will find tons of useful info on the Immi forum and loads of nurse specific info on the Nurses forum, in Working Abroad section - I certainly did and would not have surivived this journey without all the advice from BE!
So ask away - we'll be pleased to help!!
Old Apr 26th 2010, 8:46 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fancy
Hello and welcome.

If you click here it will direct you to the main Australia forum. At the top of the page you will see a list of four sub forums...the top one being our Aus. Immigration forum. Please post any Immigration questions in that forum. It is also helpful if you read the 'stickies' at the top of each forum before posting.

Any questions you have about every day life in Australia can be posted in the main forum...The Barbie is for general chit chat. Why don't you pop over there using the link above and join in? You may make some good friends in Australia before you even move there.

You may also find our Nursing forum of interest.

If you need help with anything please contact a mod or admin. A list of moderators for the Australia forums are listed at the bottom right hand side of each forum index page. If you click on a name it will take you to their profile page...you will see 'send a private message to xxx' on the right hand side of the page. You can contact them that way but to use our Private Messaging facility you will need to have made at least 3 posts.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Apr 26th 2010 at 8:50 pm.
Old Apr 26th 2010, 9:57 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Fancy,

Welcome to BritishExpats, I hope you enjoy being part of our community. As JerseyGirl has posted some wonderful info and and as she says, if you have any questions about how to use anything on the site or have suggestions or comments please don't hesitate to give one of us a poke.

Sue