Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

New boy in town !!!

New boy in town !!!

Old Jan 8th 2017, 8:48 pm
Just Joined

mcapachey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New boy in town !!!

Well Hello there.....and to the guys as well !...lol. Anyway, here I am in London and thinking I really need to find somewhere nice and warm to live..considering that I was born in Northampton, but grew up on a farm in Jamaica and worked on Cruise ships in Florida. Got another 15 years to retire so got to start planning about when I get younger !...lol. Checked out Malta a few years ago...loved the cars, but goodness property prices were unreal. So been thinking about Spain for about 2 years now and got a brother who is hell bent on retiring in Benidorm. I want about 3 acres of land with a river, stream or lake running through...want to plant me own fruits, vegetables etc, buy some goats, chickens and turkeys etc...build a bungalow and a barn to store me cars. Now I was wondering if I wouldn't get more for me money in Portugal, but was wondering if ALL you bright ladies ( yes, am looking lol !) and intelligent men would have some opinions, leads and knowledge on the subject....thanks in advance.
Old Jan 8th 2017, 9:58 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New boy in town !!!

Originally Posted by mcapachey
Well Hello there.....and to the guys as well !...lol. Anyway, here I am in London and thinking I really need to find somewhere nice and warm to live..considering that I was born in Northampton, but grew up on a farm in Jamaica and worked on Cruise ships in Florida. Got another 15 years to retire so got to start planning about when I get younger !...lol. Checked out Malta a few years ago...loved the cars, but goodness property prices were unreal. So been thinking about Spain for about 2 years now and got a brother who is hell bent on retiring in Benidorm. I want about 3 acres of land with a river, stream or lake running through...want to plant me own fruits, vegetables etc, buy some goats, chickens and turkeys etc...build a bungalow and a barn to store me cars. Now I was wondering if I wouldn't get more for me money in Portugal, but was wondering if ALL you bright ladies ( yes, am looking lol !) and intelligent men would have some opinions, leads and knowledge on the subject....thanks in advance.
Well hello there back and welcome to BE - quite an entertaining introduction there The Welcome Inn is just for intros and site orientation, so you'll need to post country specific questions on that country's forum - here's the Spain one to get you started Spain - British Expats

Once you've found out about turkeys, goats and chooks, please take a few minutes to read the site rules, they're just common sense but we do ask that new posters have a look.

Any site related problems, just ask one of BE's friendly moderators, their names are listed in bold font at the lower right side of each index page.

Best of luck in your research for the perfect place to retire - you might need another type of site to help with your quest for the perfect partner though! Cheers.
Old Jan 9th 2017, 12:49 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: New boy in town !!!

Hi there and welcome aboard the good ship British Expats.

Have a good browse around the place and when you're ready , ask away. Plenty of folk happy to chat.