Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Newham School of Nursing graduate (Sept 1980)

Newham School of Nursing graduate (Sept 1980)

Old Aug 11th 2015, 5:50 am
Just Joined

Swanlets is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Newham School of Nursing graduate (Sept 1980)

I came upon this site from and older post from a fellow graduate from Newham School of Nursing (London). Not sure if he is still on this forum. Trying to get in touch with PhillipUK to let him know of a reunion in the planning for next May 2016 in London.

Thanks.

Irene Ng
Old Aug 11th 2015, 9:54 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newham School of Nursing graduate (Sept 1980)

Originally Posted by Swanlets
I came upon this site from and older post from a fellow graduate from Newham School of Nursing (London). Not sure if he is still on this forum. Trying to get in touch with PhillipUK to let him know of a reunion in the planning for next May 2016 in London.

Thanks.

Irene Ng
I've had a look on the members list, and can't find that username.
Old Aug 11th 2015, 9:57 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.

Irene Ng
What year did you qualify ?
Old Aug 11th 2015, 10:52 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.

Irene Ng
PhilipUK hasn't been on the forum since 2007, but if you go to his profile here you can message him- he may still respond
Old Aug 11th 2015, 10:58 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
PhilipUK hasn't been on the forum since 2007, but if you go to his profile here you can message him- he may still respond
I woz looking for how she spelt it, must try harder..
Old Aug 11th 2015, 11:02 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
I woz looking for how she spelt it, must try harder..
I just searched for Newham,as I knew there were a couple of threads out there
Old Aug 11th 2015, 1:08 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
What year did you qualify ?
1983!! A lifetime ago!! ;-)
Old Aug 12th 2015, 1:58 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I tried sending PM but server said that I could post on someone with more than 3 posts!! Didn't make sense but I may try again.
Thanks.
Old Aug 12th 2015, 1:14 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by prachi
I want to get admission in this school. Can you provide me some information about this?
I'm afraid the school is now closed after merging with other school of nursing and is now part of City if London University. Now students go through university. Good luck.
Old Aug 15th 2015, 8:57 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary
Old Aug 15th 2015, 9:55 am
Home and Happy

I tried sending PM but server said that I could post on someone with more than 3 posts!! Didn't make sense but I may try again.
Thanks.
It would've said you need 3 posts yourself before you can send a pm. You should be ok now as you have 4

Don't worry about the person wanting to enrol at Newham - they were a spammer, now banned.