Reload this Page >

Newcomer to BE

Newcomer to BE

Old Sep 27th 2014, 7:02 pm
Just Joined

salv236 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Newcomer to BE

Hi Everyone,

Im new to this website so i thought i would make a start in performing an introduction. Im half English/Italian Born in the UK originated from Birmingham.

I look forward to using this forum for useful resources.

Have a great weekend.
Old Sep 27th 2014, 7:35 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newcomer to BE

Hiya
Old Sep 28th 2014, 9:35 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome to the forum

It looks like you're finding your way around the forum OK, so I shall leave you to it. If you get stuck on anything, just shout and someone will point you in the right direction.
Old Oct 1st 2014, 5:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

NessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi salv236 & welcome to BE!

You've found a fantastic resource ... enjoy.

Oggy
Old Oct 2nd 2014, 8:13 am
Just Joined

Kryptoonyx is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to BE salv236. feel free to ask if you have any concerns.
Old Oct 2nd 2014, 9:19 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kryptoonyx
Welcome to BE salv236. feel free to ask if you have any concerns.
ask you, a new member?!

Welcome to BE, you too feel free to ask if you have any concerns, but I'd suggest you stick to asking mods or admin who'll be able to help you figure out how the site works.

I see you're in the Philippines, what brings you to BE?

Last edited by christmasoompa; Oct 2nd 2014 at 9:29 am.