Reload this Page >

Newbies moving to Hungary !!

Newbies moving to Hungary !!

Old Feb 23rd 2014, 9:28 am
Just Joined

Avalon1959 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Newbies moving to Hungary !!

Hi everybody,
Just joined the forum. My partner and I are looking to move to Hungary within the next year. We would like to buy a plot of land with a view to creating our own campsite for motorhomes, caravans and tents. Its a new venture for us and we would welcome any advice.
Old Feb 23rd 2014, 11:05 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbies moving to Hungary !!

Originally Posted by Avalon1959
Hi everybody,
Just joined the forum. My partner and I are looking to move to Hungary within the next year. We would like to buy a plot of land with a view to creating our own campsite for motorhomes, caravans and tents. Its a new venture for us and we would welcome any advice.
Hi Avalon and welcome to BE

I can see you've found your way over to the Hungarian section so I'll leave you to it, but shout if there's anything you need help with