Reload this Page >

Newbies to the forum

Newbies to the forum

Old May 15th 2018, 11:02 am
Just Joined

bexmitch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Newbies to the forum

Good morning folks,

Thank you for allowing us to join your forum, my wife and I currently are about to place our UK property on the market, prior to retirement next year. We will be buying in Spain and living there full time, however we are confused as to where we would like to relocate and live, we want a villa no further than 30 mins from the coast, but in or near a town with a bit of life, we are considering taking a camper van along the coast to find the perfect location, we seem drawn to the Jerez and costa de la luz, would anyone be able to suggest places that would be worth visiting? our budget is around £180k and we would like a pool and 3 plus bedrooms as no doubt will have a good few visitors! Thank you in advance.
Old May 15th 2018, 1:05 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbies to the forum

Originally Posted by bexmitch
Good morning folks,

Thank you for allowing us to join your forum, my wife and I currently are about to place our UK property on the market, prior to retirement next year. We will be buying in Spain and living there full time, however we are confused as to where we would like to relocate and live, we want a villa no further than 30 mins from the coast, but in or near a town with a bit of life, we are considering taking a camper van along the coast to find the perfect location, we seem drawn to the Jerez and costa de la luz, would anyone be able to suggest places that would be worth visiting? our budget is around £180k and we would like a pool and 3 plus bedrooms as no doubt will have a good few visitors! Thank you in advance.
Welcome to BE.

Please have a quick read of the site rules, pale blue bar at the top, and should you have any site related problems please contact one of the moderators, names in bold at the bottom of each forum page. You would be better off posting your question in our Spain forum as this fporum is really only for introductions.

https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/