Reload this Page >

Newbie saying hi

Newbie saying hi

Old Oct 16th 2018, 9:02 am
Just Joined

ryan2910 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Newbie saying hi

Hi Guys,

I am totally new to the site and was advised to make an introduction my first port of call so here goes.

My friend and I are looking to move permanently to Spain (Costa Del sol or Costa Blanca) within 5-10 years but are considering buying a mobile home on a permanent campsite to use as a base to start our search within the next 12 months.

we are very unsure of whether to choose Costa del sol or Costa Blanca and would appreciate any info anyone could offer as to what it is like living in these places year round.

Our situation is we are late 30s, kids will be grown up by the time we emigrate (so schools not an issue). We are very active people and I am somewhat of an adrenaline junkie always looking for the next thrill. I currently race motocross (amateur) regularly and would like that to continue so tracks local to area would be a nice bonus.

Employment wouldn’t be a real issue as my business is online and I do what I need to do almost anywhere (providing there is adequate speed internet connection).

Other considerations for us are:

1. 30-45 mins max from Airport
2. Good year round climate
3. 30-45 mins max from the beach
4. Within walking/short drive distance to local amenities/town
5. Don’t want to be in the middle of tourist area but also don’t want to feel totally isolated so something in between would be ideal.

Any info anyone could give would be greatly appreciated.

Ryan 🤘

Old Oct 16th 2018, 2:45 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie saying hi

Welcome to BE.

Please have a quick read of the site rules. https://britishexpats.com/site-rules/ and should you have any site related problems please contact on of our moderators, names in bold at the bottom of each forum page.
You would be better off posting specific questions in our Spain forum.
https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/

Please be aware that, at present, no-one knows what the situation will be post Brexit