Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Newbie needs help re: Panama

Newbie needs help re: Panama

Old Oct 20th 2010, 6:13 pm
Just Joined

Whyte Knight is just really niceWhyte Knight is just really niceWhyte Knight is just really niceWhyte Knight is just really niceWhyte Knight is just really niceWhyte Knight is just really niceWhyte Knight is just really niceWhyte Knight is just really nice
Default Newbie needs help re: Panama

Hi there,
I’m not yet an ex pat but will be soon. But need some advice, anyone out there in Panama?
Old Oct 20th 2010, 6:33 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie needs help re: Panama

Originally Posted by Whyte Knight
Hi there,
I’m not yet an ex pat but will be soon. But need some advice, anyone out there in Panama?
Hi there and welcome to BE.

Why don't you pop over to our Central and South America Forum and introduce yourself? Please post any questions you have about Panama in there.

BE is a large expat website...so it's understandable that you may have problems finding your way around our many forums. We have a team of concierges who will act as your tour guides to direct you around the website. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

Any problems or concerns should be addressed to a moderator...the mods for the C & S America forum are Sue and Mitzyboy. Although if they are not around any of the mods will be more than pleased to help you...there's usually one of us around 24/7.

Please give me a shout if I can help you with anything and I look forward to seeing you around the forums.
Old Oct 20th 2010, 7:51 pm
Just Joined

Whyte Knight is just really niceWhyte Knight is just really niceWhyte Knight is just really niceWhyte Knight is just really niceWhyte Knight is just really niceWhyte Knight is just really niceWhyte Knight is just really niceWhyte Knight is just really nice

Thanks for that, I'll pop over to that forum.
Old Oct 20th 2010, 8:00 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that, I'll pop over to that forum.
You're very welcome.

We have several General Forums you may wish to take a look around too.
Old Oct 20th 2010, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Whyt Knight. Welcome to B.E

Don't be afraid, its Halloween contest.
Old Oct 21st 2010, 2:53 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Whyte Knight

I see you have been pointed in the direction of several of our forums which just leaves me to say welcome to BE and good luck with your plans.
If you need any help navigating the site, just pop back onto here and let us know.

Dread - x
Old Oct 21st 2010, 2:08 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for that. I'm thinking of just posting a list of stuff that I need to sort. Thanks foe the welcome.
Cheers
Phil
Old Oct 21st 2010, 9:15 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that. I'm thinking of just posting a list of stuff that I need to sort. Thanks foe the welcome.
Cheers
Phil

Hi Phil

It is definitely worth your while posting a list of any questions you have onto the Central/South America forums. There are other expats out there who will be able to give you answers and assist you with information you need. Hopefully the information and advice they can give will help your move go smoothly.
Don't be afraid - just jump in and post away.

Dread - x