Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Newbie - Looking for answers to my passport woes

Newbie - Looking for answers to my passport woes

Old Jul 2nd 2011, 2:19 am
Just Joined

midmod is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Newbie - Looking for answers to my passport woes

Hi everyone I'm new here. Found your site looking for answers to my passport woes!
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 2:37 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie

Welcome to BE

I'm sure you've probably already found the passport threads, but be nice to have a bit more of an introduction, where you're from/at at least
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 2:48 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Bob
Welcome to BE

I'm sure you've probably already found the passport threads, but be nice to have a bit more of an introduction, where you're from/at at least
Sorry about that, Chief! I'm still trying to find my way around this site. I'm a mid-aged mod, originally from London with a big love for America. I'm trying to get back to see my Dad.
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 4:27 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

All the best mid mod. I used to be a Mod too. Had one of those black and white checkered dresses, mini of course. Remember those? Then went slightly hippy with a little bell round my neck, heh heh
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 5:46 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome to BE.

Enjoy taking part in discussions and hope that you gain the help that you need from the informative and experienced members.

Rosemary
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 3:28 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by midmod
Hi everyone I'm new here. Found your site looking for answers to my passport woes!
Hi midmod,

Welcome to BE. I see you have found the Passport Delays thread. Sorry that you are having to experience the delay, but hope that you get to visit your dad soon.

Oh and stick around now you've found us, lots more interesting chats on here other than passports

Sue
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 4:50 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie - Looking for answers to my passport woes

Originally Posted by midmod
Hey...welcome to BE.

Sorry to hear about your passport problems...as you've already noticed there are loads of posts about the delay in UK passports. What state do you live in and how long have you been in the US?

If you require any assistance finding your way around BE's many forums we have a team of concierges who will act as your tour guide...they will be pleased to help you. The concierge for the US forums is Kaffy Mintcake...please contact her if you need pointing in the right direction.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a mod or admin. The mods for the US forums are Bob and MsElui. Although you can contact any mod or admin...there is usually one of us around 24/7.

Like Sue said...please stick around...I'm sure you'll enjoy being part of our cyber community of British Expats. Please give me a shout if I can be of further help. I look forward to seeing you in the US forums.
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 11:12 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Newbie - Looking for answers to my passport woes

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Hey...welcome to BE.

Sorry to hear about your passport problems...as you've already noticed there are loads of posts about the delay in UK passports. What state do you live in and how long have you been in the US?

If you require any assistance finding your way around BE's many forums we have a team of concierges who will act as your tour guide...they will be pleased to help you. The concierge for the US forums is Kaffy Mintcake...please contact her if you need pointing in the right direction.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a mod or admin. The mods for the US forums are Bob and MsElui. Although you can contact any mod or admin...there is usually one of us around 24/7.

Like Sue said...please stick around...I'm sure you'll enjoy being part of our cyber community of British Expats. Please give me a shout if I can be of further help. I look forward to seeing you in the US forums.
Thank you Sue, Jersey Girl, Oddity and Baked Bean. This site is huge! I've lived most of my adult life here in the U.S.A and I love it! I don't recall a passport renewal problem last time. Now, if I had found you guys earlier.......