Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Newbie introduction

Newbie introduction

Old Sep 22nd 2010, 7:22 pm
Just Joined

sassylady is just really nicesassylady is just really nicesassylady is just really nicesassylady is just really nicesassylady is just really nicesassylady is just really nicesassylady is just really nicesassylady is just really nice
Smile Newbie introduction

Hi I'm Alison, from the UK, my husband and I and just about to move to Dubai as he is taking up a new post in the Dubai Internet City. We are both lively, in our 50's, with grown up children and we are wondering which are the best areas for us to consider renting for 2 years?

I look forward to visiting this site and starting to meet some fun loving English Ex-pats who can show us good time in Dubai!
Kind regards
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 7:52 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie introduction

Originally Posted by sassylady
Hi I'm Alison, from the UK, my husband and I and just about to move to Dubai as he is taking up a new post in the Dubai Internet City. We are both lively, in our 50's, with grown up children and we are wondering which are the best areas for us to consider renting for 2 years?

I look forward to visiting this site and starting to meet some fun loving English Ex-pats who can show us good time in Dubai!
Kind regards
Hi there Alison and welcome to BE.

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. We have a great crowd of people who post in our Middle East Forum. Why don't you take a look around and make yourself at home?

If you require assistance finding your way around the forums please ask a member of our concierge team they will be please to assist you. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a moderator or admin. The mods for the ME forums are Bob , NorthernLad , Rowell

Please let me know if you need any help. Good luck.
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 8:17 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sassylady,

Welcome to BE. I hope you enjoy using the site and the best of luck with your move to Dubai. You've come to the right place we have a lively bunch of people who post in our Middle East forum.

Sue
Old Sep 24th 2010, 12:53 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Alison

I see Jerseygirl has pointed you in the direction of our Middle East forum where you will find lots of other expats living in Dubai. I hope they can give you lots of tips and advice to make both your move and the settling in process easy for you.
One good thing - Dubai has great shopping !!!!
That just leave sme to say Welcome to BE and good luck in your new venture

Dread -x