Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Newbie Hopefully US Bound

Newbie Hopefully US Bound

Old Jan 7th 2013, 5:13 am
Forum Regular

Scot1 is just really niceScot1 is just really niceScot1 is just really niceScot1 is just really niceScot1 is just really niceScot1 is just really niceScot1 is just really niceScot1 is just really nice
Default Newbie Hopefully US Bound

Hi all,

I managed to stumble across this (excellent!) website whilst searching the web for info on a K1 visa, in which my girlfriend and I have applied for.

Our visa is has just been accepted by the USCIS, just awaiting further instructions, but hopefully it will get approved and I will bemarried and living in the US in the not to distant future...

Anyways, seems a great website to get other peoples views, opinions and experiences etc on various matters and also a good place to have general chit chat with fellow Brits!

Cheers
Neil
Old Jan 7th 2013, 7:40 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie Hopefully US Bound

Hi Neil and a warm to the forum.

As you can see I am based in Malaysia so absolutely clueless about USA matters However, I see that you have already discovered that there is a huge section on here about the US, immigration, and much much more, so that's great that you have started posting in there. That's the best place for your questions.

If you get stuck on anything, just give us a shout. All the best with your plans.
Old Jan 7th 2013, 1:02 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE and congrats!

Good luck with the marriage and the move
Old Jan 10th 2013, 3:51 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary