Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

newbie canadian moving to uk

newbie canadian moving to uk

Old Jul 3rd 2016, 9:33 pm
Just Joined

brovic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default newbie canadian moving to uk

Hi all! just found this forum and since am most likely soon to be moving to the uk am very excited to read some of these threads.
I have seen a moving back to england section, but did not see a moving for the first time to england,..is there one or am i just blind as a bat
Old Jul 3rd 2016, 9:36 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: newbie canadian moving to uk

Originally Posted by brovic
Hi all! just found this forum and since am most likely soon to be moving to the uk am very excited to read some of these threads.
I have seen a moving back to england section, but did not see a moving for the first time to england,..is there one or am i just blind as a bat
There isn't one, because as the name implies this is a forum aimed at British Expats.

But you're very welcome, the best place for any UK related questions is the MBTTUK section. (it covers the whole of the U.K., not just England). Although most there are Brits living abroad and moving home there will still be lots or relevant info and help.

Good luck with it and welcome to BE.
Old Jul 3rd 2016, 9:39 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brovic
Welcome to BE.

Don't worry you can use the Moving Back To The UK forums. Whilst BE was primarily started for British expats...we welcome members from all nations.

Here is the link to the MBTTUK forums.

Moving back to the UK - British Expats

Good luck.
Old Jul 3rd 2016, 11:11 pm
Just Joined

brovic is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks so much i guess that was a bit of a silly question haha i appreciate the link and the welcome
Old Jul 4th 2016, 12:01 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Canuck and belated Happy Canada Day

I'm married to a Canuck from Ottawa who now lives in the US and is a US Citizen. What is taking you to the UK?

Please read the returning to UK section. Lots of information on housing, medical, etc. there for you to read about. For the actual immigration process, I don't know what you might need in that regard.

Anyway, Welcome!
Old Jul 4th 2016, 8:58 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary