New to the forum

New to the forum

Old Aug 20th 2017, 5:41 pm
Just Joined

AaronNewby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to the forum

Hi Everyone,

New to the site and the forum thing !

Just sent out my "resume" so see what happens and I am sure I'll get plenty of help and advise from you guys.

We are looking to move out to Thornbury, Ontario area where I have family already living there.

Aaron
Old Aug 20th 2017, 7:56 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to the forum

Hi Aaron

Welcome to BE. So glad you found us and signed up. We have many members who have emigrated to Canada. You will find several sub-forums on the main one Canada - British Expats and lots of members offering their knowledge and experience to your cause.

Good luck to you in your quest.
Old Sep 3rd 2017, 4:07 pm
Just Joined

AaronNewby is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Rete,

Many thanks for your welcome, I look forward to reading everyone's experiences !

Aaron.
Old Sep 5th 2017, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

thistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely part of the country. We live about 15 minutes from there. Only negative is lack of family doctors.
Old Sep 5th 2017, 9:38 pm
Just Joined

hkady is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad to join