Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Newbie - Brit living in Canada for 14 years :)

Newbie - Brit living in Canada for 14 years :)

Old Feb 1st 2011, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

Redgal is a name known to allRedgal is a name known to allRedgal is a name known to allRedgal is a name known to allRedgal is a name known to allRedgal is a name known to allRedgal is a name known to allRedgal is a name known to allRedgal is a name known to allRedgal is a name known to allRedgal is a name known to all
Smile Newbie - Brit living in Canada for 14 years :)

Hello everyone, I am Kath. I'm 38 and live in a small town in Canada with hubby, daughter and 2 dogs. I've lived in Canada for 14 years and I am now feeling a strong pull to move back home!
Old Feb 1st 2011, 6:55 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie - Brit living in Canada for 14 years :)

Originally Posted by Redgal
Hello everyone, I am Kath. I'm 38 and live in a small town in Canada with hubby, daughter and 2 dogs. I've lived in Canada for 14 years and I am now feeling a strong pull to move back home!
Hello Kath...welcome to the site.

I've just been reading your post in our MBTTUK forum with interest. It's amazing how many people have lived overseas for decades but still feel a pull to go home. I don't know whether you've read through any of the old threads in that forum but some of the stories are truly heartbreaking...especially when it breaks up a marriage or children are left behind. Good luck whatever you decide to do.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us...just yell out if you have a problem or need help.
Old Feb 1st 2011, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

Redgal is a name known to allRedgal is a name known to allRedgal is a name known to allRedgal is a name known to allRedgal is a name known to allRedgal is a name known to allRedgal is a name known to allRedgal is a name known to allRedgal is a name known to allRedgal is a name known to allRedgal is a name known to all

Thank you so much - I have spent the best part of the day on here. It's wonderful to find this place
Old Feb 1st 2011, 9:46 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Redgal
Thank you so much - I have spent the best part of the day on here. It's wonderful to find this place
Sounds like we've snared another BE addict.

BE if great for information and the members are a great support system for many. I'm pleased you like what you see.