Old Apr 26th 2016, 7:22 am
Just Joined

Occe1944 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Newbie

Hey! It's my pleasure to introduce my self..well, I am Occe. I work in an ad agency. I am from New York. I like reading books and love to swim. My strengths are my attitude that I like to take challenges that I CAN do it, self motivated person, self disciplined I am a good team player as well as has a good ability to lead the team. I can adopt to any kind of environment. I am a good listener and quick learner. My weakness is I can not tolerate any leniency in work. i am a new member at this site. this forum looks great and quite informative. i also want to join it to be a part of fun.

Thats all about me. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful oppurtunity.
Old Apr 26th 2016, 8:54 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie

Hello and welcome to the forum

You're from New York so I presume you are living in New York, in which case you might like to wander over to the USA section of the forum. It's quite a lively place and I'm sure the regulars will make you feel welcome. You can follow this link below.
USA - British Expats
Old Apr 26th 2016, 11:57 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie

Originally Posted by Occe1944
Hey! It's my pleasure to introduce my self..well, I am Occe. I work in an ad agency. I am from New York. I like reading books and love to swim. My strengths are my attitude that I like to take challenges that I CAN do it, self motivated person, self disciplined I am a good team player as well as has a good ability to lead the team. I can adopt to any kind of environment. I am a good listener and quick learner. My weakness is I can not tolerate any leniency in work. i am a new member at this site. this forum looks great and quite informative. i also want to join it to be a part of fun.

Thats all about me. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful oppurtunity.
Welcome to BE.

Do follow the link BB has given you. I look forward to seeing you over in our US forums.