Old Dec 29th 2012, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

sarahloo is on a distinguished road
Default Newbie

Hi i am new to the site and i am looking for ex British expats living in the ottawa area
Heres a little about me
Born in canada
Lived in the uk for over 30yrs
Been back in canada over 6 yrs now
Own my own business working with special needs adults
Looking to make friends with people in the ottawa area
Old Dec 29th 2012, 7:21 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie

Welcome to BE sarahloo

sure you will find like minded people in the Canadian section

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=56
Old Dec 30th 2012, 2:16 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie

Hi Sarah and a warm to the forum. I see you've found the Canada section OK. That's the best place to post your questions. All the best.