Old Mar 24th 2011, 3:16 am
Just Joined

Ochaye is just really niceOchaye is just really niceOchaye is just really niceOchaye is just really niceOchaye is just really niceOchaye is just really niceOchaye is just really niceOchaye is just really nice
Default Newbie

Hi there
I have been in KL for less than a week, so I'm hoping that this forum can help me get settled in! I am married with a 2 year old daughter and her little sister is due to arrive in 9 weeks, so really need to hit the ground running! We have moved here from Doha, Qatar, but are originally from the north east of Scotland. Loving KL so far!
Old Mar 24th 2011, 3:32 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie

Originally Posted by Ochaye
Hi there
I have been in KL for less than a week, so I'm hoping that this forum can help me get settled in! I am married with a 2 year old daughter and her little sister is due to arrive in 9 weeks, so really need to hit the ground running! We have moved here from Doha, Qatar, but are originally from the north east of Scotland. Loving KL so far!
Hello...welcome to BE and congratulations.

Wow you are the second person this week enquiring about KL. I notice you've already started to post in the Malaysia forum...hopefully you will be able to make a few friends from that forum.

To help guide you around the forums we have a team of concierges...the concierges for the Far East Forums are bakedbean and nonthaburi...they will be pleased to help you find your way around the site.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a moderator. We do not have a dedicated mod for the FE forums...therefore if you need assistance please contact a mod from this list....the moderators' names are printed in bold print.

Please shout out if you need help with anything.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 3:42 am
Just Joined

Ochaye is just really niceOchaye is just really niceOchaye is just really niceOchaye is just really niceOchaye is just really niceOchaye is just really niceOchaye is just really niceOchaye is just really nice

Hi there
Thanks for your speedy response and welcome. Here's hoping the rest of the responses are as friendly and helpful!
Old Mar 24th 2011, 3:48 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there
Thanks for your speedy response and welcome. Here's hoping the rest of the responses are as friendly and helpful!
You are very welcome.

Here is the thread opened a few days ago by another new member in KL.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 9:20 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome ochaye... great name

I see you've found the Malaysia section already. We have a few KL ladies on there and one British lady who has also recently moved to KL with young kids, so keep a look out for her.

If you don't get any speedy replies to your postings, do browse through the KL threads and try adding to one of those. That usually gives people a little nudge. There was a thread only a day or two ago about a ladies group in KL which may be of interest. I'll see if I can find it.

Enjoy KL!
Old Mar 24th 2011, 11:52 am
Just Joined

Thanks for your responses. I'll search through the Malaysia forum and see if anything turns up. Trying not to get too disheartened at the lack of response so far. Pregnancy hormones aren't helping!
Old Mar 24th 2011, 5:00 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ochaye

I see you hve already found the Malaysia forum so I hope you're enjoying time on there. It sounds like there are a few new folks to KL so maybe you can all get together.

That just leaves me to say welcome to BE, good luck in your new home - and a very short delivery of new baby.

Dread - x
Old Mar 24th 2011, 7:27 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there
Hi & welcome to BE good luck with your 'new life' in KL ....how brave are you ....new home, new country, new continent and soon to be...new baby!! I'm sure you'll find some good support from BE members.....enjoy KL & happy posting!
Old Mar 25th 2011, 2:40 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ochaye

The other lady who has just moved to KL is called Lindsayloops.Maybe you and she could make contact by pm as you are both new to KL?

Dread - x