newbeee

Old Apr 23rd 2010, 4:31 pm
Just Joined

Lo Fo is just really niceLo Fo is just really niceLo Fo is just really niceLo Fo is just really niceLo Fo is just really niceLo Fo is just really niceLo Fo is just really niceLo Fo is just really nice
Default newbeee

hi all...my names lorraine..im 42 yrs young...single mum to two teenagers...we live in a beautiful part of kent with plenty of country side around us...i enjoy gardening...growing veggies especially...music...walking...cooking....watching good movies...i work for the prison service and have a job offer to work for prison service in new zealand ...have tried to get a work visa but got a knock back on that so now we are going to go for a full residency visa this time.....its all very exhausting stuff.....but fingers crossed this time .....if any of you guys have similar story or any pearles of wisdom to impart id love to hear from you...equally..if i can share any of my experiences id be glad to help out ....
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 4:59 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: newbeee

Welcome to BE Lorraine.

I think you'll get more response if you post your questions in our New Zealand forums. If you click on this link it will take you to the main page of the NZ Forums. At the top of the page you will see 5 forums listed...I think they speak for themselves...so just click on the forum you wish to read or post in.

The mods for the NZ forums are Bevs and Am Loolah. If you click on their names you will be directed to their profile page. Halfway down on the right hand side you will see 'Send a Private Message to xxxx'...you can use this to contact them. Although they are the NZ forum mods you can contact any mod or admin if you have problems.

Good luck in your quest to join your man in NZ.

Edit: While I was typing this I see you've found your way into the NZ forums.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Apr 23rd 2010 at 5:04 pm.