new zealand

Old Apr 9th 2013, 5:22 pm
Just Joined

thintom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default new zealand

Hi I'm 27 and a carpenter. I'm looking to move to nz to work in the Christchurch area. Anyone else on here in my situation or a similar one?
Old Apr 9th 2013, 6:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

victorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new zealand

A very warm welcome to you Tom

All the Folks in the NZ section will welcome you and and all the questions you might have about settling in NZ :

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=83

Christchurch is slowly recovering from the earthquake and is still licking its wounds but Kiwis are strong and will get back on their feets

Karim

Last edited by victorian67; Apr 9th 2013 at 6:44 pm.
Old Apr 10th 2013, 6:29 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi thintom and welcome to the forum I see you've already found the NZ forum on here and that's the best place for your questions about NZ. All the best.
Old Apr 10th 2013, 7:43 am
Just Joined

thintom is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone