New user

Old Jan 17th 2016, 6:02 pm
Just Joined

Kj55 is just really niceKj55 is just really niceKj55 is just really niceKj55 is just really niceKj55 is just really niceKj55 is just really niceKj55 is just really niceKj55 is just really niceKj55 is just really niceKj55 is just really niceKj55 is just really nice
Default New user

Hi

My name is Kelly, I live in rainy Wales UK.
I work in Children and Young People Services.
In my free time I hit the Country roads on my road cycle or take my 2 dogs on long walks.
Old Jan 17th 2016, 6:03 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New user

Hi Kelly, welcome to BE.

Do you have plans or aspirations to live overseas?
Old Jan 17th 2016, 6:16 pm
Just Joined

Kj55 is just really niceKj55 is just really niceKj55 is just really niceKj55 is just really niceKj55 is just really niceKj55 is just really niceKj55 is just really niceKj55 is just really niceKj55 is just really niceKj55 is just really niceKj55 is just really nice

Hi Pulaski, thanks for your welcome message,

I am in the very early stages of applying for a student visa in Perth Australia.
My partner will be applying with me but I would like to find out if a health condition of Rheumatoid Arthritis would prevent us from qualifying?
Sorry for my slow response I am not very good with technology.
Your location i notice is Dixie, where is that?
Old Jan 17th 2016, 6:36 pm
Just Joined

Hi Pulaski

I did reply via the quick reply box but its doesn't seemed to have worked?
I said thanks for your welcome message.
I am in the very early stages on applying for a student visa for Perth Australia, my partner is applying with me and i wanted to find out if Rheumatoid Arthritis would prevent us from qualifying?
Also apologise for my slow response I am terrible at technology as I am sure you aware from the first part of this message.
I noticed your location is Dixie, where is that?
Old Jan 17th 2016, 6:46 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kj55
..... I noticed your location is Dixie, where is that?
Google is your friend.
Old Jan 17th 2016, 7:55 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hi kj55 and a warm welcome to the wonderful world of BE.

I see you have found your way to the Australia forum. Please do have a good browse around all of Be including the general areas. It helps pass the time whilst you wait for anyone to come along that might be able to help.

Your partner has all my sympathy over the wretched rheumatoid arthritis. This is in my family and my Mum was riddled with it. Horrible , nasty condition that many don't understand how painful and debilitating it is.
Old Jan 17th 2016, 10:33 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Bevs
I have navigated a little around the site and hope I get the hang of it.
My partner is taking regular meds and is free from flare ups, also has never taken sick leave so maybe that will be taken into consideration in our application.
Old Jan 17th 2016, 10:57 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome to the forum from warm and sunny Malaysia.

Yeah, you probably don't want to hear that in rainy Wales, but you can look forward to Perth weather ;-) I understand that Perth is a wonderful place so it happens. Live the dream.
Old Jan 17th 2016, 11:06 pm
Just Joined

Hello from sunny Malaysia
Had a taste of that lovely dream for a month in November visiting friends and family, it was awesome.
Thanks for a warm welcome