Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

New to the site but not new expat

New to the site but not new expat

Old Apr 20th 2010, 6:49 am
Just Joined

marcallum is just really nicemarcallum is just really nicemarcallum is just really nicemarcallum is just really nicemarcallum is just really nicemarcallum is just really nicemarcallum is just really nicemarcallum is just really nice
Default New to the site but not new expat

Hi.
It's nice to find this site and I'm sure it's a good place to share useful advice and contacts. Looking forward to popping in regularly to see what's going on.

My name is Mark. I live in Zhongshan Southern China. I love running and writing. My job is with a multi trading company.
Old Apr 20th 2010, 11:59 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to the site but not new expat

Hi Mark,

Welcome to our little corner of the internet. I hope you enjoy being part of the site. We've got a small but growing contingent from China in our Far East forum. So jump in and say hi there.

In the meantime if you have any questions about any of the site's bits and bobs please give me or one of the mods a shout. You can also post any questions or suggestions in our Site Feedback forum.

Sue
Old Apr 20th 2010, 1:11 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to the site but not new expat

Originally Posted by marcallum
Hi.
It's nice to find this site and I'm sure it's a good place to share useful advice and contacts. Looking forward to popping in regularly to see what's going on.

My name is Mark. I live in Zhongshan Southern China. I love running and writing. My job is with a multi trading company.
Welcome Mark.

I'd been an expat for almost 10 years before finding BE. It great to be able to log onto BE and get a fix of the British sense of humour.