Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

new to Riyadh, KSA

new to Riyadh, KSA

Old Oct 5th 2010, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

yrsammit is just really niceyrsammit is just really niceyrsammit is just really niceyrsammit is just really niceyrsammit is just really niceyrsammit is just really niceyrsammit is just really niceyrsammit is just really nice
Default new to Riyadh, KSA

Hello everyone! I recently arrived here in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, and I've found these forums quite helpful in learning how to survive as an expat. Hopefully I will find opportunities to contribute to the forums as much as they've already helped me. Thanks!
Old Oct 5th 2010, 5:57 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new to Riyadh, KSA

Hi and welcome to BE.

I see you've already started posting in the Middle East forums.

I also see from your other post that you are an American and to answer your question...yes Americans are very welcome. You may be interested in taking a look in our US forums.

BE is a large expat website...so it's understandable that you may have problems finding your way around our many forums. We have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

For all other problems or concerns please contact a moderator...their names are located at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index page. Moderators' names are in bold font.

Please give me a shout if you need any further help.
Old Oct 5th 2010, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

yrsammit is just really niceyrsammit is just really niceyrsammit is just really niceyrsammit is just really niceyrsammit is just really niceyrsammit is just really niceyrsammit is just really niceyrsammit is just really nice

Thanks! Yes, it's certainly a large website, but there also seems to be a wealth of information. I'll be checking the US forums every now and then to see if there's any helpful info I can share.
Old Oct 5th 2010, 6:37 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE and good luck with the KSA!
Old Oct 6th 2010, 6:18 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Yrsammit

Just to say welcome to BE from me too.
Glad to hear you are finding your feet on our Middle East forum, I am sure the good folks on there will be only too happy to share and good tips wiht you to help you settle in.

Good luck

Dread - x