Reload this Page >

New member waiting to hear about E2

New member waiting to hear about E2

Old Jul 19th 2018, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

Mall18 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New member waiting to hear about E2

Hi Everyone
I've joined for a bit of moral support really. After 2 years or talking about it, my husband and I decided to take the plunge and apply for an E2 visa. We got all the paperwork in on 28th June and had it officially accepted for processing at the embassy in London on 6th July. Now on day 10 of what looks like being a 45 day wait to even be invited for an interview and going slightly crazy. It's been quite a journey so far, much more complex and long winded than we first thought with lots of time wasted because we didn't know the best order to do things in or weren't aware we even needed to do them. If anyone is thinking about applying for an E2 I'm happy to answer questions about our journey so far. If anyone has any tips for coping with the wait I'd love to hear them. One thing I'm really struggling with is getting a straight forward quote for shipping our possessions from the Manchester area to Orlando, we're looking at a 20ft container and door to door. If anyone has a rough idea of cost or a company they recommend I'd be really grateful
Old Jul 19th 2018, 3:44 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New member waiting to hear about E2

Welcome and thank you for becoming a part of BE

I see from your previous posts that you have already posted in the USA immigration visa forum.

As this forum is for introductions only, I suggest that you continue posting your questions regarding shipping containers in the USA forum for your answers.

We also ask that you read our site rules linked below. They are designed to help our informative and social forums running smoothly.

http://britishexpats.com/site-rules/

Again, thank you for joining BE and welcome.
Old Jul 19th 2018, 4:07 pm
Forum Regular

Mall18 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New member waiting to hear about E2

Will do thanks,
Only spotted this section after posting there, just wanted to introduce myself