Reload this Page >

New Member - Planning to go from UK to New Zealand

New Member - Planning to go from UK to New Zealand

Old Feb 3rd 2013, 6:56 pm
Just Joined

sambromley44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile New Member - Planning to go from UK to New Zealand

Hi there im sam

Myself and my husband to be (in may this year!) are looking to move to Auckland in New Zealand.
I am a qualified nurse working in theatre and my partner is a self employed tiler.

We are planning for late next yer or early 2015 as I am due to start a course at work in september and it doesnt finish untill june next year. This will hopefully top my diploma up to a degree, giving me more points on the visa and more experience in my current job

Looking forward to meeting people on here and getting some helpful advice and tips on emigration.

Nice to meet you all
Old Feb 3rd 2013, 10:12 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Member - Planning to go from UK to New Zealand

Hi ....welcome to BE.

I see you've already found your way into the NZ forums. I'm sure the regulars will try to help answer your questions about NZ.

If you should have any site related problems please shut out.

Once again welcome and good luck.
Old Feb 4th 2013, 12:53 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Member - Planning to go from UK to New Zealand

Hi Sam and a warm welcome to the forum. All the best with your plans