Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

New member Jeddah, Saudi

New member Jeddah, Saudi

Old Oct 11th 2013, 1:00 pm
Just Joined

zendivers is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New member Jeddah, Saudi

Hi All - I've just arrived from the UK in Jeddah and am a 52 year old English teacher teaching in a small international school here. As well as just getting to know Jeddah generally and hopefully making some new friends I'm keen to exploit the diving opportunities here - I'm going to start with Desert Sea Divers hopefully this weekend but all info on Jeddah in general or diving in particular would be much appreciated - and also I want to join a gym so advice on that would also be great - I don't live on a compound I'm in an apartment on Quresh St

Cheers

Guy
Old Oct 11th 2013, 1:10 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New member Jeddah, Saudi

Hi there and welcome to the forum

Your best bet is to ask some questions in the Middle East section of the forum. You'll find plenty of helpful folks in there to assist you.
Old Oct 11th 2013, 1:25 pm
Just Joined

zendivers is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: New member Jeddah, Saudi

Thanks - I'll do that.
Old Oct 11th 2013, 1:43 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE and the ME!

Definitely check the ME section of the site and the wiki, though that's more DXB than KSA, but should have some info that'll still be useful
Old Oct 11th 2013, 3:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

If you do a search you will find posts here asking and answering questions about Jeddah. Two places I used when there

1. British Community Library in the British Consulate. Better than many Uk public libraries !

2. the Italian Club in Baghdadiya. Leisure and sports facilities.