Reload this Page >

New Member Introduction

New Member Introduction

Old Feb 3rd 2019, 8:34 pm
Just Joined

SMDAVY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New Member Introduction

Hi All,

I am a new member here, looking for some advice for my Mother In Law to return to the UK.
Old Feb 4th 2019, 6:30 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Member Introduction

Originally Posted by SMDAVY View Post
Hi All,

I am a new member here, looking for some advice for my Mother In Law to return to the UK.
Welcome to BE.
We ask all our new members to have a quick read of the site rules https://britishexpats.com/site-rules/ and should you have any site related problems please contact one of the forum moderators, names in bold at the bottom right of each forum page.

This forum is for introductions only so you should ask specific questions in this forum https://britishexpats.com/forum/moving-back-uk-61/
Old Feb 16th 2019, 5:31 am
Just Joined

ajithajohn is an unknown quantity at this point

Hai i am new to this forum and i need some ideas in posting for my java training.
Old Feb 16th 2019, 5:39 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ajithajohn View Post
Hai i am new to this forum and i need some ideas in posting for my java training.
Hi. British Expats is primarily a forum for British people and their families who have moved to other countries, or for those who wish to move to the UK with their British families. It's a forum where people ask questions about visas, citizenship and questions about the country they are moving to, so it doesn't seem that British Expats is the sort of forum you're looking for. Good luck with finding a more suitable site for your purposes.