Old Sep 17th 2011, 9:58 pm
Just Joined

UAE student is a jewel in the roughUAE student is a jewel in the roughUAE student is a jewel in the roughUAE student is a jewel in the roughUAE student is a jewel in the rough
Default New member

Hello everyone,

How are you doing??

I wish that everyone is enjoying his/ her day

I've been looking for a friend who is speaking English so I can improve my English with him/her, also I would be more than happy to help back and teach you arabic and give some information about my country UAE.

Sorry if I miss any letter or I spell some word wrong.

Regards,
Abdulla
Old Sep 17th 2011, 10:03 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New member

Hi,

Welcome to BE
Old Sep 17th 2011, 10:14 pm
Just Joined

UAE student is a jewel in the roughUAE student is a jewel in the roughUAE student is a jewel in the roughUAE student is a jewel in the roughUAE student is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Sue
Hi,

Welcome to BE
Thanks Sue

by the way I have been to the USA for a year and a half to study English.

I miss the US
Old Sep 17th 2011, 10:39 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Abdulla

Welcome to BE.
I think you might enjoy the Middle East forum which is full of British people who live in the Middle East, including UAE.
You will find this forum by clicking on the 'forum index' button on the pinkbar at top of this page. Scroll down the list of countries until you see Middle East. Double click on that and you are in. Just introduce yourself and I am sure you will be mde very welcome.
Blue Cat is the concierge who can elp you findyour feet on the forum, but it will be a great place to chat with people in English and make friends at the same time.

Good luck an have fun

Dread - x
Old Sep 18th 2011, 3:17 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UAE student
Hello everyone,

How are you doing??

I've been looking for a friend who is speaking English so I can improve my English with him/her, also I would be more than happy to help back and teach you arabic and give some information about my country UAE.

Regards,
Abdulla
Hello...welcome to BE.

I see you have already found your way into the Middle East Forums...there is also an Introduction thread in the Sand Pit.

If you find yourself a little lost navigating the many BE forums...we have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. The concierge for the Middle East forums is Blue Cat...please contact her if you need any help.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a moderator. The mods for the ME forums are Bob, NorthernLad and rowell.

Please shout out if you need help with anything...there's usually someone around 24/7 to help out.
Old Sep 18th 2011, 4:39 am

Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UAE student
Hello everyone,

How are you doing??

Regards,
Abdulla

Hello Abdulla,

I see you're already making your way through the Middle East Forums, and that Jerseygirl has provided you with any further links and information you might need. I'm certain someone in the Middle-East would be glad to improve in Arabic, just as you would like to improve in English.

Welcome to B.E. and greetings from Ontario, Canada!

With every good wish,
Christian

P.S. Don't worry about missing any letters or spelling something wrong ... we all do that from time to time.
Old Sep 19th 2011, 9:25 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Abdulla and Salaam Alaikum Your English seems pretty good to me. Anyway, do check out the Middle East forum, if you haven't done so already.