Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

First thread! Looking to move to Australia

First thread! Looking to move to Australia

Old Jun 30th 2010, 1:37 pm
Just Joined

karisch is just really nicekarisch is just really nicekarisch is just really nicekarisch is just really nicekarisch is just really nicekarisch is just really nicekarisch is just really nicekarisch is just really nice
Default First thread! Looking to move to Australia

Hello everyone!

I'm new to this forum. Let me introduce myself. I am from Buenos Aires, Argentina and I'm the main applicant for my family group Visas in the process of migration to Australia as a resident. We are doing all the paperwork with VEA, Latinamerica migration agent for SCA.

I'm an IT professional, and due to the stand-by on the process I'm just starting my degree revalidation, alredy taken the ILTS and waiting for the score. I'm married, and have a seven-year-old boy and a four-year-old girl. And I'm hoping i can travel at the beginning of 2012.

It is great to be here. I hope i can make some contributions at the same time I ask for support from all who are in the process of migrating or already there.

Cheers!

Kari.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 2:38 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: First thread!

Welcome to BE Kari.

We have a great crowd of people who post in the Australia forums...so please feel free to ask any questions you may have about Australia or just join in with the general chatter in The Barbie.

If you click here you will be re-directed to the main index page for the Australia forums. At the top you will see a list of subforums...the top one being Immigration...all your questions regarding the immigration process should be asked there. The general forum is for topics relating to Australia and The Barbie is for general chit-chat.

Before posting could you please take time to read through any wiki links or 'sticky' threads that may be posted at the top of the index page of each forum? The sticky threads are identified by 'Read Me' printed in red.

If you need assistance finding your way around our forums please ask a member of our concierge team to assist you. You will find their names at the bottom of this page.

For any other concerns or problems please contact a moderator or admin. Every BE forum has at least one moderator dedicated to that forum...Australia has 4...Cresta57, Monneypenny20, Sonlymewalter and Centurion.

Good luck with the immigration process...what part of Australia are you hoping to move to?

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jun 30th 2010 at 2:43 pm. Reason: changed username to name
Old Jun 30th 2010, 2:51 pm
Just Joined

karisch is just really nicekarisch is just really nicekarisch is just really nicekarisch is just really nicekarisch is just really nicekarisch is just really nicekarisch is just really nicekarisch is just really nice

Hello Jerseygirl!
I am happy to be busy reading the amazing amount of specific information and pictures i found at this site.
I will make sure to follow the forum rules before posting anything.
Thank you for your warm welcome and the tips.
Kari.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 2:57 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karisch
Hello Jerseygirl!
I am happy to be busy reading the amazing amount of specific information and pictures i found at this site.
I will make sure to follow the forum rules before posting anything.
Thank you for your warm welcome and the tips.
Kari.
Thank you.

Many of our members posting in the Immigration Forums have experience in immigration...so they will help you through the immigration process. You may also find useful info in the BE Wiki.

Please give me a shout if you need any further assistance.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 3:47 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Kari,
Welcome to the expats "foro".
Old Jun 30th 2010, 3:49 pm
Just Joined

Thank you so much Casa Santo Estevo!
Old Jul 1st 2010, 6:10 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone!

I'm new to this forum. Let me introduce myself. I am from Buenos Aires, Argentina and I'm the main applicant for my family group Visas in the process of migration to Australia as a resident. We are doing all the paperwork with VEA, Latinamerica migration agent for SCA.

I'm an IT professional, and due to the stand-by on the process I'm just starting my degree revalidation, alredy taken the ILTS and waiting for the score. I'm married, and have a seven-year-old boy and a four-year-old girl. And I'm hoping i can travel at the beginning of 2012.

It is great to be here. I hope i can make some contributions at the same time I ask for support from all who are in the process of migrating or already there.

Cheers!

Kari.
Welcome to the Forum Kari....
Old Jul 1st 2010, 9:14 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome karisch, I hope you enjoy your time in our community.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 12:32 pm
Just Joined

Thank you Ka Ora and Sue! So far, I'm reading and finding out there's even more than all I read before in other forums. I cannot get enough information, it seems! I suppouse I just need to organize my ideas before posting something, making sure I has not already been posted previously.
Thanks again,
Kari.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 1:04 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Ka Ora and Sue! So far, I'm reading and finding out there's even more than all I read before in other forums. I cannot get enough information, it seems! I suppouse I just need to organize my ideas before posting something, making sure I has not already been posted previously.
Thanks again,
Kari.
There is an lot of information buried in this forum and unlike many of the books you can buy on emigrating to the various countries this site is prone to staying up to date.

But it never hurts to ask for clarification but the Search Function is very handy and you can narrow searches down to specific areas of the Forum.

Good Luck in you quest for a more enjoyable future.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 2:11 pm
Just Joined

True! I am finding answers to all my questions without posting a word. Thank you!
Old Jul 7th 2010, 2:48 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: First thread! Looking to move to Australia

Hi Karisch

Just a little message to offer you a belated welcome to BE.
It sounds like you are having great fun 'discovering' your way around the forum, which is good to hear.

Good luck with your planned move

Dread - x
Old Jul 7th 2010, 12:36 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: First thread! Looking to move to Australia

Thank you, Dread!
Definetely yes, i am reading, gathering and printing like a maniac.
Sometimes i feel there is a long way ahead, sometimes it seems so little time.
Yet, I'm only beggining this journey... And after July 1st, and depending on my scores on the IELTS, I will know my real possibilities and be able to focus a little more.
Thanks again.