Reload this Page >

New to Melbourne

New to Melbourne

Old Nov 26th 2009, 5:51 am
Just Joined

josiebrum is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to Melbourne

Hi

My fiance and I have recently moved to Melbourne from London. We're hoping to do all the things we meant to do in the UK, but never got round to -like learning to sail and cycling. We hope to meet new people in Melbourne, and are looking for clubs, meet-ups, and in my Scottish other half's case Irn Bru and football!

Thanks

Josie
Old Nov 26th 2009, 6:12 am
Banned

willamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to Melbourne

Originally Posted by josiebrum
Hi

My fiance and I have recently moved to Melbourne from London. We're hoping to do all the things we meant to do in the UK, but never got round to -like learning to sail and cycling. We hope to meet new people in Melbourne, and are looking for clubs, meet-ups, and in my Scottish other half's case Irn Bru and football!

Thanks

Josie
Good luck.

You'll need it.
Old Nov 26th 2009, 9:36 am
ian

mabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to all

Originally Posted by willamos
Good luck.

You'll need it.
Be nice!

Carol
Old Nov 26th 2009, 9:55 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome

Where in Melbourne are you staying/working?
Old Nov 26th 2009, 12:48 pm
Account Closed

Aussie30 is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome! Melbourne is fantastic! It is my favourite city in Australia (apart from Adelaide where I am from) If you love shopping check out Bridge Road, plenty of bargains! The food and coffee over there is awesome too, especially all the Chinese and Japanese restaurants, yum! Enjoy and I hope you settle in well over there!