Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

New here - Working Thailand - Living KL

New here - Working Thailand - Living KL

Old May 10th 2019, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

ChrisC1955 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New here - Working Thailand - Living KL

Hi! I'm Chris. Working in Bangkok and with a wife Anna & stepdaughter, Natasya in KL. Wading my way through Thai and Malaysian bureaucracy with the aid of the people on this forum.
Thank you all!
Old May 10th 2019, 11:39 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New here - Working Thailand - Living KL

Hi Chris and welcome to BE.

I see that you have already found the Malaysia forum and have started posting. I'm sure that the inmates, eerrrr friendly members there, will be a great help

Please have a read of the forum rules which can be accessed by the link found on the banner above.

Again, welcome.