New here

Old May 9th 2014, 5:44 pm
Just Joined

kat1977 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up New here

hi there - im just new to this site I don't even know if im posting on the correct post - anyway we are a family of 4 , my husband and our 2 children we have friends In the usa , we love it there and are now thinking of moving there . the problem is my husband is a joiner and im a photographer - as far as I can see you need to have a profession ie doctor , nurse etc !! our friends are happy to sponsor us . is this at all possible for us ? does anyone know ? ( sorry if iv posted this in the wrong place , iv only just registered about an hour ago lol
Old May 10th 2014, 6:57 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New here

Originally Posted by kat1977
hi there - im just new to this site I don't even know if im posting on the correct post - anyway we are a family of 4 , my husband and our 2 children we have friends In the usa , we love it there and are now thinking of moving there . the problem is my husband is a joiner and im a photographer - as far as I can see you need to have a profession ie doctor , nurse etc !! our friends are happy to sponsor us . is this at all possible for us ? does anyone know ? ( sorry if iv posted this in the wrong place , iv only just registered about an hour ago lol
Hi Kat and welcome to BE

I've moved your post to its own thread so people can welcome you, but I also see that you've found your way to the US forums. Good luck with the search
Old May 10th 2014, 7:09 am
Just Joined

kat1977 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New here

Thankyou I'm still trying to find May way around lol - it's a great website xx