Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

New to the forum - looking for advice

New to the forum - looking for advice

Old Mar 22nd 2015, 12:44 pm
Just Joined

ltxxxxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile New to the forum - looking for advice

Hi there, I'm new to using a forum but decided to give it a go for some information and advice with regards to emigrating to Canada or Australia

Lauren
Old Mar 22nd 2015, 1:11 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to the forum - looking for advice

Welcome to BE.

You've come to the right place for information and advice for Australia and Canada. We have several excellent forums covering both countries. Below are the links to take you to the main index page for both countries. At the top of each page you will see I list of forums....questions regarding visa could be posted in the Immigration forum. All other questions should be posted in the main forum...ie housing, cost of living, jobs, weather etc.

Australia - British Expats

Canada - British Expats

Good luck and please give me a shout if you have any site related problems.
Old Mar 22nd 2015, 1:17 pm
Just Joined

ltxxxxx is an unknown quantity at this point

Thankyou..I'm off there to ask some questions!
Old Mar 22nd 2015, 1:27 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

We also have several 'Jobs' forums that may be of interest.

Working Abroad - British Expats