Reload this Page >

New to the forum

New to the forum

Old Apr 15th 2021, 3:48 pm
Banned

John B Williams is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to the forum

Hi there,
New to the board, just wanted to say hello to all..

Thankyou..
Old Apr 16th 2021, 12:13 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to the forum

Hi John and Welcome to BE

Could you tell us a bit about yourself. Are you already an expat or looking to become one. Where's your destination/

Please have a read of the site's guidelines linked on the banner above. It's just a short read and aimed at helping make the board a great place to post.

Again, welcome.

Rita
Old Apr 25th 2021, 4:49 am
Just Joined

Peter Cooper is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello! I am new to the forum. As the writer of a brand new book on my experiences of moving to Hungary six years ago I wanted to know if I am able to mention the name of the book without being banned? It is information that a lot of members might find useful and entertaining in these troubled times. I'm a media person and now four-times book author. Books don't generally make a fortune for their writers but can be very useful to individual readers. I see this work as much as a social contribution as anything else, and it was fun to do. Nobody has ever written a proper travel book on Budapest before, and I looked pretty hard to check that. Of course, it will help when the city is open for travel again!
Old Apr 25th 2021, 4:59 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Peter Cooper
Hello! I am new to the forum. As the writer of a brand new book on my experiences of moving to Hungary six years ago I wanted to know if I am able to mention the name of the book without being banned? It is information that a lot of members might find useful and entertaining in these troubled times. I'm a media person and now four-times book author. Books don't generally make a fortune for their writers but can be very useful to individual readers. I see this work as much as a social contribution as anything else, and it was fun to do. Nobody has ever written a proper travel book on Budapest before, and I looked pretty hard to check that. Of course, it will help when the city is open for travel again!
Have a read of the site rules for your answer .It would be a no . You could perhaps purchase an advert. slot to promote your book.
Old Apr 25th 2021, 4:27 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John B Williams
Hi, Thanks for the welcome.
I have just landed in Canada, Toronto.

Great forum! Hope to be here frequently now I'm an Expat!
Welcome to BE.

Pop over to our Canada forums, there are quite a few of us that live in the GTA.

https://britishexpats.com/forum/canada-56/