Reload this Page >

New to the forum

New to the forum

Old Jan 29th 2020, 3:25 pm
Just Joined

DMC123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to the forum

Hi all!

As the title suggests, I'm new to the forum and I'd like to say hello to everyone.

My wife and I have been wanting to emigrate to Australia for number of years and a few years ago we had the opportunity to take a month holiday, staying with my wifes brother and his wife and it really cemented our desire to get there ourselves.

My wife has the Pearsons english test in 6 weeks and hopefully, if all goes to plan can start the process.

I'm a carpenter and my wifes a nurse, we have an 11 year old daughter. My wifes acting as the main applicant as it's better for the points criteria. We are looking to immigrate to Perth as my brother in law is already there.
Old Jan 29th 2020, 3:45 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to the forum

Hello DMC and welcome to BE

What a lovely adventure you and your wife will have emigrating to Australia. Thankfully, you will not be going to a country where you know no one.

We ask new members to have a read of the site's guidelines and I'll give you the link at the end of this post.

Also we have a great Australian forum and sub-forums which will make your transition easier. Lots of friendly people to help you have some of the hurdles.

http://britishexpats.com/site-rules/ http://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/

Good luck with your move and again, Welcome to BE

Rete
Old Jan 29th 2020, 3:59 pm
Just Joined

DMC123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New to the forum

Hi Rete.

Thanks so much for the reply. I know, exciting times ahead and hopefully all goes as fast as we would like.

I will have a look through now. And again, thanks