Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

New to this Forum

New to this Forum

Old Mar 11th 2010, 8:17 am
Just Joined

acsby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to this Forum

Hello, I'm a retired expat Brit with a French wife. We've been living happily in the Tarn for 7 years.
Acsby
Old Mar 11th 2010, 10:50 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to this Forum

Originally Posted by acsby
Hello, I'm a retired expat Brit with a French wife. We've been living happily in the Tarn for 7 years.
Acsby
Hi Acsby and welcome to the site mate

Maybe try the other forums too as they're great.
Old Mar 11th 2010, 3:10 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Acsby,

Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your stay with us. I see you have already found your way to the France forum. We've got a great bunch of members who post there and I'm sure you will make lots of friends.

Please give me a shout if you have any site usability questions.

Sue
Old Mar 11th 2010, 3:15 pm
Just Joined

acsby is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sue
Hi Acsby,

Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your stay with us. I see you have already found your way to the France forum. We've got a great bunch of members who post there and I'm sure you will make lots of friends.

Please give me a shout if you have any site usability questions.

Sue
Thanks very much.
It sounds an excellent set up.
kind regards
Chris
Old Mar 11th 2010, 4:34 pm
Just Joined

Cyprus Jock is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there everyone,
My wife and I moved to south east Cyprus in January 2007 and we live in Kapparis near Paralimni.That is about 20 km from Ayia Napa.
I am originally from Dunoon in Argyllshire,Scotland and spent most of my working life in Newcastle upon Tyne.
We love it here in sunny Cyprus - only the two of us and both retired but life is good!!!
Just found this forum and look forward to the chat.

Cheers,
Cyprus Jock