Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

A new face currently living in the Netherlands.

A new face currently living in the Netherlands.

Old Jan 21st 2011, 7:55 pm
Just Joined

ShawHawk is just really niceShawHawk is just really niceShawHawk is just really niceShawHawk is just really niceShawHawk is just really niceShawHawk is just really niceShawHawk is just really niceShawHawk is just really nice
Default A new face currently living in the Netherlands.

Hey all,

Just joined the forums, I am British and currently living in the Netherlands.

Not a big fan of the country, and looking forward to move back to England within the next two years

Currently finishing college, and hope to build my grammar, language skills and make some new connections/friends here.
Also always happy, to help where I can.

See you on the forums
Old Jan 21st 2011, 8:03 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A new face

Originally Posted by ShawHawk
Hey all,

Just joined the forums, I am British and currently living in the Netherlands.

Not a big fan of the country, and looking forward to move back to England within the next two years

Currently finishing college, and hope to build my grammar, language skills and make some new connections/friends here.
Also always happy, to help where I can.

See you on the forums
Hey ShawHawk...welcome to BE. I'm pleased you have found us and I hope you enjoy your time with us.

I spent quite a lot of time in The Netherlands when my husband worked over there...I know what you mean. While you are still living there you may want to drop by our Netherlands forum and introduce yourself. You may also want to take a look at our Moving Back To The UK Forum.

We have a team of concierges who will help you find your way around the forums if you get a little lost. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

If you have any problems or complaints please contact a moderator...you can find the moderator's name at the bottom right hand side of the forum's index page.

Please shout out if you need help with anything.
Old Jan 22nd 2011, 1:09 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A new face currently living in the Netherlands.

Hi Shawhawk,

Welcome to BE. Nothing to add to Jerseygirl's post as she's given you some great links and stuff, but wanted to pop by and say hi, and I hope you enjoy being part of our community.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 9:30 am
Just Joined

ShawHawk is just really niceShawHawk is just really niceShawHawk is just really niceShawHawk is just really niceShawHawk is just really niceShawHawk is just really niceShawHawk is just really niceShawHawk is just really nice
Default Re: A new face currently living in the Netherlands.

Thank you both, for the kind welcome.

Look forward to seeing you all, around on the forums