Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

New to BE.com and living in Canada

New to BE.com and living in Canada

Old Aug 13th 2016, 4:05 pm
Just Joined

mamaowl is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile New to BE.com and living in Canada

I've just found this site and I'm excited to navigate around it and hopefully meet some new friends. I lived just outside Toronto for many years and just recently relocated to a small town 2 hours west of the city. I'm married and have 2 grown children and another about to start college, and two dogs.
Old Aug 13th 2016, 6:19 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to BE.com and living in Canada

Hi and welcome to BE. Please stroll on over to the Canadian general forum and introduce yourself to your fellow expats. I love meeting new people and can be very welcoming. Perhaps you might even find a meetup at the meetup site for your area.
Old Aug 14th 2016, 3:30 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to BE.com and living in Canada

Originally Posted by mamaowl
I've just found this site and I'm excited to navigate around it and hopefully meet some new friends. I lived just outside Toronto for many years and just recently relocated to a small town 2 hours west of the city. I'm married and have 2 grown children and another about to start college, and two dogs.
Hi there and welcome to BE.

There are quite a few of us living in and around Toronto. So as Rete suggested...pop over to our Canada forums and take a look around.

Canada - British Expats

Please let me know if you need help with anything site related.