Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

New to British expats forum

New to British expats forum

Old Nov 20th 2016, 4:43 am
Just Joined

Graham shaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile New to British expats forum

Hi I current live in England and am planning to move to Spain around June time next year.
I spent 16 years in the British army then 20 years in Essex police before retiring in 2005. I have since worked for a private ambulance service and as a lorry driving. I am currently working as a lorry driver at stansted airport.
I am planning to move out to the Cabo Roig area with my girlfriend and looking at renting long term. My hobbies include golf, cycling, walking, shooting and keeping fit. I am looking to come to Spain rent a property and make Spain our full time home.
Regards
Graham
Old Nov 20th 2016, 5:08 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to British expats forum

Hi Graham, welcome to BE.

If you haven't found it yet you should take a look at the Spain Forum. I am sure the lovely people there will make you feel welcome and answer any questions you might have.
Old Nov 20th 2016, 1:02 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to British expats forum

How exciting, Graham. Great retirement plan. You've ready been directed to the Spain forum where you will meet some great people who have made Spain their home and will share their experiences with you.

Welcome to BE and please venture through all our forums for a read and if wanted, a participation. If you just like silly things to chat about there is the Lounge and if you are in the mood for arguments we have the Take It Outside forum. It's not for the faint hearted.

Enjoy your time here. We are glad to see you.