Reload this Page >

New to it all! Moving to Hong Kong

New to it all! Moving to Hong Kong

Old Apr 11th 2013, 12:51 pm
Just Joined

edenhk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to it all! Moving to Hong Kong

Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum and also to the prospect of moving halfway across the world (To Hong Kong)!! I'm 24 and about to graduate from uni in May (Geography and Natural Hazards BSc)

My partner has been offered a job in Hong Kong and we are hoping to take the plunge early September, but I do not have a job to go to desperately trying to find out what I can about sorting that!!

If anyone has any advice or words of wisdom for me they will be greatly appreciated!
Old Apr 11th 2013, 2:02 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to it all!

Hi there and welcome to the forum

I'm just down the road from HK (well, by about a few thousand miles ). Hope you find something in HK for yourself. I hear its a great place to work. Do check out the Hong Kong section of the forum under Far East. I'm sure you can find it from the index page but, if you get stuck, just shout.

All the best
Old Apr 14th 2013, 7:05 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to it all! Moving to Hong Kong

Hi and welcome to BE,

I hope you enjoy your stay with us, you must be so excited about your upcoming move. If you haven't done so yet check out our Hong Kong forum and drop in and say hi to everyone. I'm sure the members who post there will be happy to share pointers.