New to this.

Old Jul 5th 2012, 3:11 pm
Account Closed

PERCIVAL is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile New to this.

Live in Virginia - have been here awhile, but still hanker after my English culture !! Now widowed, living with my two canine kids on the Blue Ridge - beautiful part of the world and the green of Virginia is akin to the UK, but too hot at the moment !! Prefer the mid-sixties (F) summers !:
Old Jul 5th 2012, 9:46 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to this.

Originally Posted by PERCIVAL
Live in Virginia - have been here awhile, but still hanker after my English culture !! Now widowed, living with my two canine kids on the Blue Ridge - beautiful part of the world and the green of Virginia is akin to the UK, but too hot at the moment !! Prefer the mid-sixties (F) summers !:
Hello and to BE.

How long have you been here in the US? I see you are finding your way around the forums and have already started posting. Most of the expats living in the US post in the US forums...we share advice and tips...and we also have fun along the way. I hope you'll enjoy being part of our cyber community of British Expats.

I look forward to seeing you in the US Forums.
Old Jul 6th 2012, 6:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

NessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi PERCIVAL & welcome!

Oggy
Old Jul 6th 2012, 7:40 pm
Account Closed

Thank you !! Rather like "visiting" without the plane ride !!
Old Jul 6th 2012, 7:55 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Hello and to BE.

How long have you been here in the US? I see you are finding your way around the forums and have already started posting. Most of the expats living in the US post in the US forums...we share advice and tips...and we also have fun along the way. I hope you'll enjoy being part of our cyber community of British Expats.

I look forward to seeing you in the US Forums.
I am not particularly computer literate so am stumbling around a bit ! Have been here since 1977 - now widowed, late husband was American. I live in Southwest Virginia, on the Blue Ridge; beautiful area. It is a bit hot at the moment but I am one of the fortunate ones who did not lose power out of the storms a week ago. Thank you for your welcome.