Mr.

Old Jun 19th 2018, 2:38 am
Just Joined

vvnaik is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mr.

Hi all,
I am Vinod. Got to know about this forum while browsing. I with my wife are permanent resident visa holders residing at Brisbane.
Old Jun 19th 2018, 5:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mr.

Hello Tell us about yourselves

Last edited by scot47; Jun 19th 2018 at 5:27 am.
Old Jun 19th 2018, 3:31 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mr.

Hello and Welcome to British Expats.

So you and the Mrs. have joined those who have emigrated to the Australian shores to live and work. How wonderful and exciting that must have been for you both. We have a great forum for Australia made up of those who have not only made Australia their home but those who are seeking to do just that.

Please join them at http://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/ and get acquainted. There are many sub-forums on the Australian site that you and the Mrs. might find interesting and helpful. One thing is that if your Mrs. wishes to participate in BE, we strongly suggest that she sign up for her own account. Nothing sinister in the request. Just that it is easy for those who are conversing with you to know which member of the family they are talking with.

In the interest of good housekeeping, BE asks that you have a quick read of our site rules. There aren't many and they are set to help keep the site trouble free without limiting your participation in any way, shape or form. http://britishexpats.com/site-rules/

Again, welcome and enjoy your time with us.