Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Moving to the UK

Moving to the UK

Old Nov 6th 2016, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

MariaJon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to the UK

hello, im new in the forum help me how to start..i need uk visa help and i can share my experience here in norway
Old Nov 6th 2016, 8:27 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello all

Originally Posted by MariaJon
hello, im new in the forum help me how to start..i need uk visa help and i can share my experience here in norway
Hi and welcome to the Forum!
You can post again in the "Moving Back to the UK" section of the forum regarding a Visa (giving more details), and participate in the "Scandinavia" forum with your experience in Norway.
Old Nov 6th 2016, 1:52 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to the UK

Originally Posted by MariaJon
Welcome to BE.

I have moved your post into a new thread...that way it will not get lost in someone else's thread.

Please post questions about UK visas in this forum...giving as much information as possible.

Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK) - British Expats

Thank you.