Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Moving to teneife

Moving to teneife

Old Jun 22nd 2012, 3:05 pm
Just Joined

alisonbua is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Moving to teneife

My husband and I live in Rhodes, Greece...and due to the economic struggle here, we have decided to move to Tenerife, as it is an all year round resort.

Could someone please let me know if this is a good option.
My husband is Italian and speaks Spanish...and I am learning.
he is a bar leader.....and i have experience in Travel, Estate agency and Bar / restaurant management.

We eventually want to open our own wine/cocktail bar...but would need to work or a couple of years first.

Are there good opportunites out there for us.

We are in our 30s
Thanks
Old Jun 24th 2012, 11:18 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to teneife

to be Alison.

I see you have already found our Spain forums. The people who post in that forum are a great crowd...they will try to help answer your questions if they can. I hope you enjoy being part of our cyber community. If you have any site related problems please give me a shout.
Old Jun 25th 2012, 8:05 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to teneife

Hey Alison, just to say welcome to the forum from Malaysia.

It's a tough world now economically and I wish you all the best of luck in your new venture. Rhodes and Tenerife both terrific islands.