Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Moving to Padua, Italy from Sydney.

Moving to Padua, Italy from Sydney.

Old Dec 29th 2012, 9:22 am
Just Joined

sf802093 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Padua, Italy from Sydney.

Hi, I am looking to move to Padua from Sydney with my wife and 2 young kids soon for work but there doesn't seem to be many other expats living there. We want to meet locals but also want a mix of expats in the same situation as us (mainly for the kids). Has anyone got advise or recommendations? It looks like a beautiful place, just want to make sure that my wife and kids are not isolated while I'm working. Thanks Sean
Post A Comment!
Old Dec 29th 2012, 9:30 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Padua, Italy from Sydney.

Originally Posted by sf802093
Hi, I am looking to move to Padua from Sydney with my wife and 2 young kids soon for work but there doesn't seem to be many other expats living there. We want to meet locals but also want a mix of expats in the same situation as us (mainly for the kids). Has anyone got advise or recommendations? It looks like a beautiful place, just want to make sure that my wife and kids are not isolated while I'm working. Thanks Sean
Post A Comment!
Hi there....I see you've moved from the blogs.

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for posting in the welcome inn first; it makes it easier for us to spot you and give you a few pointers.

Have a look in the main Italy forum and try the seach facility (go to advanced and search on Padua in the Italy forum.)

Enjoy B.E.

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes; Dec 29th 2012 at 9:44 am.
Old Dec 29th 2012, 9:40 am
Just Joined

sf802093 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi and thanks for showing me the way earlier. It's Padua, Italy. Guess I should go to the Italy forum? Thanks again.
Old Dec 29th 2012, 9:42 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sf802093
Hi and thanks for showing me the way earlier. It's Padua, Italy. Guess I should go to the Italy forum? Thanks again.
I appear to be going senile!! Sorry. Italy was in the header. I'm going to ammend my reply.

Thanks.
Old Dec 30th 2012, 2:10 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hey SF, welcome to the forum