Reload this Page >

Moving to Oz and so much to do!

Moving to Oz and so much to do!

Old Jan 13th 2010, 1:46 pm
Just Joined

amberg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Oz and so much to do!

Hi everybody,

Myself, my husband and our 2 children have spent the last few years talking about moving to Oz (probably Perth), and have made the decision at last to go! There seems to be so much to organise it all seems a bit daunting, but we know we have made the right choice. Living in the UK seems to become more of a struggle each year, with the weather, economy etc. Currently living in Cheshire where it seems to rain most of the time, so we are looking forward to a complete change of lifestyle where we can spend most of our time outdoors, which we love. Looking to organise the visa (people seem to have different ideas on the time it takes) so will be asking lots of questions and keeping up to date with all your helpful tips.
Bye for now!

Last edited by amberg; Jan 13th 2010 at 1:52 pm.
Old Jan 13th 2010, 5:22 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Oz and so much to do!

Originally Posted by amberg
Hi everybody,

Myself, my husband and our 2 children have spent the last few years talking about moving to Oz (probably Perth), and have made the decision at last to go! There seems to be so much to organise it all seems a bit daunting, but we know we have made the right choice. Living in the UK seems to become more of a struggle each year, with the weather, economy etc. Currently living in Cheshire where it seems to rain most of the time, so we are looking forward to a complete change of lifestyle where we can spend most of our time outdoors, which we love. Looking to organise the visa (people seem to have different ideas on the time it takes) so will be asking lots of questions and keeping up to date with all your helpful tips.
Bye for now!
Hello there and welcome to BE.

I have a house in Cheshire and know what you mean regarding the rain. I'm originally from Yorkshire...we get far less rain that side of the Pennines. Mother nature dumps it all on Cheshire before she arrives in Yorkshire.

Here is a link to our Australia forums and this is the link to the immigration forum. I hope this helps you find your way around the many BE forums.