British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Welcome Inn (https://britishexpats.com/forum/welcome-inn-145/)
-   -   Moving to Oliva, Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/welcome-inn-145/moving-oliva-spain-706632/)

bexstaspain Feb 23rd 2011 7:17 pm

Moving to Oliva, Spain

hi im sorry if im doing this wrong, only just started this group which seems fantastic, were moving to spain, and we are thinking about moving to oliva, could anyone please tell me what schools are in and around the area, i have tried looking up on google but cant find anything, we have looked at some properties in olivia on the net and they have said there close to schools, my daughter is nearly 5 yrs old so im looking for a primary school, if anyone can help it would be appreciated, thank you for your time xx becky xx:fingerscrossed:

Jerseygirl Feb 23rd 2011 7:22 pm

Re: Moving to Oliva, Spain

Originally Posted by bexstaspain (Post 9197058)
hi im sorry if im doing this wrong, only just started this group which seems fantastic, were moving to spain, and we are thinking about moving to oliva, could anyone please tell me what schools are in and around the area, i have tried looking up on google but cant find anything, we have looked at some properties in olivia on the net and they have said there close to schools, my daughter is nearly 5 yrs old so im looking for a primary school, if anyone can help it would be appreciated, thank you for your time xx becky xx:fingerscrossed:

Hi Becky...welcome to BE.

Rather than hijack someone else's thread...I've moved your post into a thread of it's own. That way it gives us a chance to welcome you to the site. :)

I'm sorry I can't help you with your questions about Spain as I live in the US. Please could you please repost your questions in our Spain Forums...you will get a much better response in there from people actually living in the area? Our members who post in the Spain Forums are a friendly bunch of folk...so I'm sure you'll get plenty of help and advice from them.

Please take a look in the BE Wiki...there may be relevant info in there.

BE is a large expat website...so it's understandable that you may have problems finding your way around our many forums. We have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page...their names are in standard font.

Problems and complaints should be addressed to a moderator. The mods for the Spain forums are Fred James and Mitzyboy.

Please shout out if you need any further help.

bexstaspain Feb 23rd 2011 7:25 pm

sorry and thank you xx:)

Jerseygirl Feb 23rd 2011 7:27 pm

Originally Posted by bexstaspain (Post 9197084)
sorry and thank you xx:)

No problem...you'll soon get the hang of how the forums work. There's always people around to help out if you have a problem.

Lucinda Mar 26th 2011 12:44 pm

Hi Becky

I have just joined the BE site. I am also looking to move to Oliva. I have a son who will be 6 in August. I was just wondering how you were getting on with your plans etc.
Would be good to have a chat

Speak to you soon

Lucinda

Jerseygirl Mar 26th 2011 1:00 pm

Originally Posted by Lucinda (Post 9265761)
Hi Becky

I have just joined the BE site. I am also looking to move to Oliva. I have a son who will be 6 in August. I was just wondering how you were getting on with your plans etc.

Speak to you soon

Lucinda

Hello Lucinda...welcome to the site. :)

I recommend you use the links I posted in my post #2 and repost in our Spain forums. This forum is purely to welcome new members to BE...so you will get a much better response in the Spain forums. Good luck with your plans.

dreadsoc Mar 26th 2011 6:41 pm

Hi Becky and Lucinda

Firstly welcome to BE to both of you.

It is good to see you are both looking to end up in the same area and have made contact with each other - the move will feel so less lonely and scary now. Coincidence is a fine thing sometimes.
The Spain forum is a friendly place and full of information to help your moves go smoothly so make sure you both check it out, and have fun doing so.

Good luck to both of you

Dread - x

Sue Mar 27th 2011 2:04 am

Originally Posted by Lucinda (Post 9265761)
Hi Becky

Speak to you soon

Lucinda

Hi Lucinda,

Welcome to BE. I'm sure you will enjoy being part of our community, we've got a great bunch here, and there is always someone around if you get stuck on anything, so please give us a shout anytime.

Sue