Groetjes

Old Mar 24th 2011, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

LexyCon is just really niceLexyCon is just really niceLexyCon is just really niceLexyCon is just really niceLexyCon is just really niceLexyCon is just really niceLexyCon is just really niceLexyCon is just really nice
Default Groetjes

Hi everyone,

Just discovered this forum after some 30 years living in Holland.

If I can advise anyone or be of any help then just let me know.

Lexy.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 12:11 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Groetjes

Hi Lexy,

Welcome to BE. So happy you have joined us and how nice of you to offer to share your tips and experiences. That's the sort of stuff we love to read as that's why BE was started in the first place so we can share and connect. So I am very pleased to welcome you and I hope you enjoy being part of our little community.

If you ever get stuck on anything site related please don't hesitate to give me or the moderators a shout. Or you can post in our Site Feedback forum anytime.

Sue
Old Mar 24th 2011, 12:23 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LexyCon
Hi everyone,

Just discovered this forum after some 30 years living in Holland.

If I can advise anyone or be of any help then just let me know.

Lexy.
Hey Lexy...welcome to BE.

Thank you so much for your offer of help...after 30 years living in Holland you must have a wealth of knowledge to share with our members. Why don't you pop over to our Netherlands forum and say hello?

We have a team of concierges who will help you find your way around the forums if you get a little lost. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

Complaints or problems should be addressed to a moderator...Mitzyboy is the mod for the Europe forums but if he's not around any mod or admin will be pleased to help you.

Please give me a shout if you need any help and once again welcome.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

LexyCon is just really niceLexyCon is just really niceLexyCon is just really niceLexyCon is just really niceLexyCon is just really niceLexyCon is just really niceLexyCon is just really niceLexyCon is just really nice

Thanks for the welcome folks.

I'll have a look at the Netherlands forum shortly.

Lexy.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

I was going to send you a PM but it appears that I need 3 posts to be able to do that . . .

That should just about do it then.

Lexy.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 4:56 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lexycon

Welcome to BE.
You will definitely fit in well on our Netherlands forum, where you can offer lots of advice to any folks heading that way. But don't forget, you're here to have fun too.

Dread - x
Old Mar 25th 2011, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Dread,

I think I remember how that works.

Lexy.