Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Moving to NS Canada

Moving to NS Canada

Old Jul 4th 2010, 7:05 am
Happy

Howefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to NS Canada

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Hi Howe family I see you are from Surrey too
Hi, yes near Gatwick. where are you?
Old Jul 7th 2010, 1:16 am
Just Joined

Nikki73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, were looking to move to NS too! Whereabouts are you looking at?
Nichola
Old Jul 7th 2010, 1:39 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Womblecat

Just a little message to give you a warm welcome to BE. I hope your move is a happy one and I am sure you will find lots of friends on the forum - just get posting and have fun.

Hi Flipance

Good luck with your move. I hope all goes smoothly.

I am sure both of you will find lots of good tips and advice - and maybe some good friends to hang out with as well.

Dread - all the best to you both
x